Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A brand new day ...

I don't usually comment on events unless I think they are significant. Yesterday was truly significant! It's a new day in America and every where I turn I see optimism and hope! So let's celebrate the good news, put our differences aside and rejoice in a new dawn in America! I have faith that our President will succeed in inspiring all of us to unite together and become a stronger and better nation. As I'm feeling a bit patriotic, I thought I'd present this lovely flower for our new President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama ...

Photo by natureluv


I have no idea what it is, but I have never seen a red, white and blue flower before. It's lovely and very exotic and was taken at the Bronx Botanical Garden. Can you name it?

1 comment:

  1. I have not idea what it is, but that's one great looking flower.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know your thoughts.