Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour: Tonight’s the Night!

At 8:30 pm local time on Saturday, March 28, 2009 Earth Hour will commence. People all over the world will band together in unity by turning off their lights for one hour. The purpose is to “make a global statement of concern about climate change and to demonstrate commitment to finding solutions.”

Spread the word! Email your friends, family and associates and ask them to participate in this world-wide event. Ask your federal, state and local officials to do the same.


Lets stand together for one hour. Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 8:30 pm. Turn out. Take action.

My friend Ross in South Africa will participate. So will Christine in Kentucky. I will turn out my lights tonight at 8:30 pm. How about you? Will you join us?

To learn more about this important event, visit the Earth Hour website. To join the movement of global solidarity against global warming, go Here. Be the voice for our planet!

2 comments:

  1. I am a little late in this, but thanks for the shout out link in your post! I found it ironic that I am just now visiting your site and the plant of the month happens to be the flower of my birth month. Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to post this as a comment, but I don’t have your email.
    I am regular visitor of your blog..
    Sir i would request to write more about green architecture...
    architects as architecural know more about Green eco architectural designs are reusable materials, green designs etc.. ..… Create an Eco friendly Green design… Save Earth.. interior designers Bangalore as of natural materials interior designers in Bangalore with almost modern concepts architects bangalore
    asdas

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know your thoughts.