* Gush * My blog has been given the Kreativ Blogger Award from Leah at Who Moved My Cheese Straw?
I am so flattered and truly honored that she would think of my blog for this wonderful award! Leah’s blog is fabulous and so much fun to follow!
Check it out Here.
Now, there are tasks I must perform in order to wear this badge.
First, I must tell Seven things about myself that you don’t know.
Second, I must pass this little trophy
on to seven other blogs/bloggers.
First, here are some things you may not know about me.
1. I have an identical twin sister who is as passionate about plants and gardens as I am.
2. I am absolutely mad for tennis! I love to play it and I love to watch it! So disappointing to hear about Andre Agassi’s hatred for the game he excelled at. Read all about this in his new book Open.
3. I love weiner dogs!
4. I am a huge fan of Survivor! It invented the genre of Reality TV, and it is the only reality tv show that I watch.
Rupert Boneham, Jenna Lewis, Boston Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich, Survivor All Stars
5. I do have a bucket list. Do you?
6. I am a Scorpio and recently celebrated my birthday. I have also just learned that my colorstrology color is Jester Red. *
7. I once met David Bowie. He was absolutely fascinating!
David Bowie and wife, Iman
* To learn what your Colorstrology is, go HERE.
Now that you’ve gotten to know me better, the second task I must do is pass along this award to seven other blogs/bloggers. So here goes--
1. Sisters Julie Hoylen and Kate Smith do a fabulous job with Live in Full Color, a wonderful blog all about the world of color!
2. Michelle Morelan at A Schematic Life is so talented as an artist and a designer. I would just die for one of her beautiful paintings! You’ll love what she shares with us each day!
3. You’ll also love, love, love tagging along with Tamara and The Big Guy from The Greenhouse Diaries as they manage their very talented family and very large business, Darvonda Nurseries, as well as travel the world.
4. Linda at :: Lime in the Coconut :: will enchant you with her words and colorful life in south Florida. A great blog!
5. Design Ties is a joint venture between two designing women, Kelly James and Victoria Lambert. Both are so talented and so much fun to follow! Grab their button here:
6. Maya at Completely Coastal and A Beach Lover's Place is a Swiss Miss who loves living on the American coast as well as all things coastal! Her two blogs are fabulous and very inspirational! We are so lucky to have her here in our Blog World! Grab her buttons here:
7. Finally, Fifi Flowers is one of the most creative bloggers I know! Follow her on her travels to Paris and beyond each day! She is very talented and prolific too! Grab her button here.
Thank you, my friends, for all the hours of entertainment and education! You have enriched my life so much this year!
Oh, and I have a button too. Here it is for the taking! Thanks for stopping by!