Sunday, April 11, 2010

Patio Furniture

With the warm months arriving as we speak, it is that time of year to consider new patio furniture.
The Leaf Lounge Chair by Dedon is both beautiful and organic. 


Another sleek poolside lounger from David Trubridge.  A wooden hammock.


Landscape Forms Chill Bench is both colorful and durable!  This has been out for several summers now and I am still drawn to its beauty and simplicity.



The Flexy Chaise Lounge by Henry Hall looks as if it floats on air.



The Stylish Woven Lounge chair from Woven Furniture Designs Inc. or “WFDI” is a natural on any pool deck or patio.

This Modern chaise lounge from Sands Mulholland is hand-crafted using the finest wood including multi-layered cherry rails.  These chairs come with legs …


or without them …


I love this wicker table and chairs from Allegro Classics.
 

And how about this modern version of the picnic table?  It''s called the Talt Outdoor Table and Chairs from Modern Outdoor.  Very sleek. 

From Barlow Tyrie, a fun and comfy-looking poolside love seat and ottoman.

And here is the wicker “Seashell Collection” from Dedon.
 
I would like very much to relax pool or yardside in these Etra Club Chairs from Modern Outdoor. 

Now that summer time is here, why not see ….



a view from above of the Fiore Collection from B-alance.  This collection of outdoor furniture is very versatile and can be arranged in a number of different ways.



     

20 comments:

  1. How fun! I have outdoor furniture on the brain too! I'm going to be giving away a market umbrella soon to get me in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been admiring the "Seashell Collection". My porch is too small though. It's a not so deep wrap around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin' the wooden hammock. Does the model in the first shot come with the furniture, or is she extra? I don't think I could afford any of these without blowing my annual plant budget. I need a good review of what can be purchased at Target, Kohls, Home Depot, Lowes and the occasional department store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love the round wicker set. I've got my own wicker set just outside the house. God, just love patio furniture. They're really cool and let's unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having a garden in house that I have build by myself where you will find cheap garden furniture but the designs of the furniture are awesome and fully creative. I am always interested for cheap but well designed garden furniture for my garden. If you have any information regarding cheap garden furniture please let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not only stylish. It represents creative design. What a piece of furniture! discount garden furniture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Furniture sofas :I kept scrolling to see one after the other.Each picture was eye pleasing, I just could not blink! Good going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I honestly can't pick a favorite of these designs. Every piece has it's purpose to bring the entire design together. I love it!

    patio furniture

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow very beautiful hammock's very relaxing after working hours . can you send me a quote on this . it perfect on patio too while viewing wind spinner and hearing the tinkling of the chimes . stress out day !

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely furniture.. can i have those for free..:) joking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the green chill benches! So far, one of the great patio furniture! Indianapolis in terior designers also love chill benches. That's why being a resident, I've been heavily influenced by their weekly interior exhibits. So good that because of it, I am now viewing and appreciating your lovely blog. My new favorite for the record. I will be your fan, and I'll read and support anything about furniture. Indianapolis, Indiana's influence will always be knocking inside me that my love for home décor perceives as imperishable. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog !
    this is fabulous and extensive collection of Sun umbrella cushions with some of the most colorful and unique fabrics...as i like this patio furniture .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been checking out a few of your article stories and I must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your posting. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely some amazing patio furniture there!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never seen designs as innovative as this. This will surely give a house an edge over the others.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.
    garden furniture manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like too! well those Etra Club Chairs are really beautiful, perfect for pool side, the pure white makes it look so pleasing and comfortable to sat with.

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice article..the furniture looks all elegant and stunning, all of it are pretty expensive..i love the designs and i bet it would look great in my garden..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know your thoughts.